The merging of technology and education has caused India’s edtech sector to flourish, strengthened by government reforms and initiatives such as Digital India that have resulted in swift adoption of digital technologies across the country. EdTech played a crucial role for millions of students during the pandemic by providing an alternative method of learning when traditional institutions were forced to shut down. Edtech startups have been at the forefront of this skill revolution, equipping both young professionals and freshers with relevant skills.
Here is a list of edtech platforms who have been delivering quality education with the help of new age cutting edge technologies
1. Upgrad : UpGrad is an online education startup that produces industry-relevant learning programs. UpGrad offers skills in digital marketing, data analytics, and product management. Its classes reach people in more than 100 cities and towns in India, including places where quality education is unavailable or unaffordable.
2. Imarticus Learning : Imarticus Learning is India’s leading professional education firm which is famed for its industry-first approach to bridging the gap between employment and academia. Working in alliance with world-renowned organizations and industry experts, the institute offers its learners professional certifications and job placement opportunities that sculpt the workforce of the future. Their mission is to upgrade the quality of human skill capital so as to meet current and emerging employment demands. Imarticus Learning is highly reputed for their unique teaching methodology, which includes immersive live lectures (both classroom and online), peer-to-peer discussions, industry-oriented seminars and guest lectures, rigorous training exercises and projects, soft skill improvement sessions, mentorship by industry experts and much more.
3. Zell Education : Founded in 2015 by enterprising professionals Pratham Barot and Anant Begnani, Zell Education bridges the gap between academic excellence and practical skill development. As a cutting-edge learning platform, Zell offers comprehensive training to aspiring finance and accounting students. Zell Education is a leading institute focused on preparing students with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in finance and accounting in today’s competitive world.
4. Coursera: Coursera is an online learning platform that offers massive open online courses (MOOC), specializations, and degrees. Coursera works with universities and other organizations to offer online courses, specializations, and degrees in a variety of subjects, such as engineering, data science, machine learning, mathematics, business, computer science, digital marketing, humanities, medicine, biology, social sciences, and others.
5. Simplilearn: Simplilearn is the world’s leading certification training provider. This platform provides online training in disciplines such as Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and Data Science among others, where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly and demand for qualified candidates significantly exceeds supply.