With the evolution of technology, the trend toward the commercialisation of healthcare is becoming more significant. Patients seek healthcare services which are quick, efficient, and can be booked and paid for instantly using digital payment methods including UPI, digital cards, cash, payment wallets, etc. To meet this demand the healthcare industry is shifting towards electronic transactions for payments. Payment gateways play a critical role in facilitating secure and seamless financial transactions between patients, healthcare providers, and insurance companies. Here are top 5 payment gateway companies in India you can consider for healthcare transactions providing several benefits, including improved patient experience, reduced administrative burden, and increased efficiency.
1. Cashfree Payments-
Cashfree Payments is a reliable payment gateway that can manage online, mobile, and offline payments. Businesses with high transaction volumes can go for it, as it has a centralised control and an advanced dashboard.
- Payment modes- It offers 120+ payment methods to customers, including cards, 65+ net banking options, Paytm, UPI, other wallets, payment links and Pay later options like EMI or Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL).
- With Cashfree Payments, collect online payments across multiple channels, reconcile easily and do a lot more.
- Pay your vendors, do customer refunds, disburse salary and do more using Cashfree Payments’ software and APIs. Fastest and easiest way to transfer money to any bank account, UPI ID, Paytm or Amazon Pay wallet instantly 24×7, even on a bank holiday.
Easebuzz is a full-stack payment solutions platform with a mission to become a one-stop Financial Operating System for businesses. Easebuzz’s payment gateway is robust, easy, developer-friendly API plugins for faster integration with a powerful integrated dashboard to provide statistics and reports on fee payments.
- Payment modes: Accept payments with simple API integration and offer 100+ payment options to your customers or by conveniently using UPI QR & Payment links via mobile app. You can also instantly accept payments via links without the need of having a website or an app.
- Services: Easebuzz offers easy to integrate and developer-friendly plug-and-play APIs that comes with detailed API docs. Provides seamless checkout experience & higher success rates to your customers with integrated iFrame. Also, gives you real-time view about transaction data and reports
- Pricing-The payment gateway tool of Easebuzz comes with customised pricing suitable for every business need. Avail zero setup and maintenance fees with robust security.
Paytm Payment Gateway has enabled 8000+ educational Institutes to automate online fee collection. They manage payments end-to-end so that you can focus on your students.
- Payment modes: Paytm allows your customers to pay the way they want with support for debit and credit cards, Netbanking, UPI, Paytm Wallet & more. With Paytm’s intelligent routing & direct bank integrations, they ensure that your customers’ payments go through every time, and offers 100% online onboarding with minimum documentation to help your business go online with ease.
- On boarding: Get onboarded within 15 minutes with no paper work and start accepting payments instantly. Paytm PG offers the fastest settlements in the industry, predictably credited into your account even on bank holidays.
Razorpay is India’s first full-stack financial solutions company. It allows a fast checkout facility by enabling customers to save their card details which can be used for subsequent payments across the Razorpay network. The payment gateway is developer friendly integration with any website/ app and provides 100+ payment modes including EMI and PayLater
- Payment modes: Accept All Payment Modes with Domestic and International Credit & Debit cards, EMIs ( Credit/Debit Cards & Cardless), PayLater, Netbanking from 58 banks, UPI and 8 mobile wallets, Razorpay provides the most extensive set of payment methods. An easy to integrate Checkout with cards saved across businesses so that your customers can pay seamlessly everywhere.
- Users get reports and detailed statistics on payments, settlements, refunds and much more for you to make better business decisions.
5. Instamojo –
Instamojo is India’s largest on-demand payments platform that empowers over 15,00,000 businesses, startups, MSMEs, to start, manage, and grow their business online across mobile and web, with just a bank account and phone number, in a few minutes. Instamojo is a free payment gateway in India with no setup and maintenance costs. It is 100% secure with integrated online payment gateway services and supports net banking, credit, and debit cards, UPI etc.
- Payment modes- Healthcare companies can create a payment link and share it with parents and patients or their family members, and get paid. Customers can pay via debit/credit card or Net banking or wallets or UPI.